Subject: New usage.txt

From: cmeclax po'u le cmevi'u ke'umri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 01:07:19 -0500

A new version of Mixmaster has been released, with rewritten help files, and 
I took a paragraph of the new one and spliced it into the old one I wrote (I 
still like to tell them what they may be doing wrong). Could someone check 
the translation?

cmeclax
- -------
do mrilu zo'e la cmeclax. po'u le cmevi'u ke'umri .ije do simlu lenu
pilno lo naldrani ckiku gi'a mrilu lo nalmifra .i ganai go'i gi ge ko
mrilu lo notci be zoi gy. remailer-key .gy be'o la'o my.
[email-masked] .my gi mi mrilu le ckiku be mi bei la miksmastr.
.e la me pygypy be'o do .i .e'u do mrilu lo notci be lu ke'umri sidju li'u
.a zoi gy. remailer-stats .gy be'o mi

ni'o le vi ke'umri cu di'arcau selfu gi'e curmi lo nu lo prenu poi zerselxai
gi'a zdani vlile selxai gi'a ka'orze'a gi'a palci jecta selgugycmi gi'a
co'e ku'o cu snura be lo nu facki fi ce'u be'o je selmipri be fi le bradyrai
ji'acai be'o simtavla

You have reached the cmeclax anonymous remailer and seem to be using
the wrong key or sending an unencrypted message. If this is so, send a
message with subject "remailer-key" to <[email-masked]> and
I will send you my Mixmaster and PGP keys. You can also send me a message
with subject "remailer-help" or "remailer-stats".

This remailer is a free service that allows individuals including crime
victims, domestic violence victims, persons in recovery, and others,
such as those living under oppressive regimes, to communicate
confidentially in a manner that ensures their privacy under even the
most adverse conditions.