Subject: What are you doing now??

From: "G. Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:04:58 +0100

Well... Posts are at a low at the moment, so I thought I'd post this rather
useless subject :

Question : What lojban work are you doing at the moment?

Here is a list of the things I might decide to continue doing sometime soon:

- Learn more of the vocabulary
- Continue hamlet
- Continue what I started of the Declaration of human rights
- This really short beatrix potter book for children that I *still* haven't
finished
- Add some stuff to the FAQ
- Create a transcription system for writing lojban (to rival tengwar zo'o)
- Write a program that translates from mekso to MathML and back
- Consider what I can do to help lojban

which reminds me : I feel that attracting people who do not speak English as
a first language could be worth the effort. We can at least accommodate
French Spanish Russian Italian German and Japanese, various Scandinavian
(that would be Tsali zo'o).

Maybe a list of "foreign" contacts could be put on the Lojban page.

If anyone happens to be interested in a project similar to one of mine,
working together might be usefull/interesting/a pain in the neck zo'o -
Except no one can learn the Voc in my stead

Happy new year (Even though some of us will be celebrating before others) -
Aha Osama will be celebrating before Bush!

Greg
--
http://www.myepfl.ch/gregory.dyke

.i lo'e to'e makcu cu djica lenu tolcumla morsi kei lo telda'a
.i lo'e je'a makcu cu go'i to'ebo le se go'i