Subject: Re: [lojban] What are you doing now??

From: Björn Gohla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 19:01:23 +0100

On Monday 31 December 2001 17:04, G. Dyke wrote:
> - Learn more of the vocabulary
that seems always necessary, i am also working on vocabulary quiz software 
and trying to get people to try it and contribute.

> - Continue what I started of the Declaration of human rights
i am interested in that too, especially since that will give lojban a certain 
recognition once the declaration is posted at the united nations web site.

i will do a presentation of lojban at my university this month to attract 
some people intersted in learning lojban.

still there is the german translation of lojban introductory material lying 
unfinished. i do not perceive much interest in it right now, thus it will 
probably not be picked up to be finished for a while.

> Happy new year (Even though some of us will be celebrating before others)-
> Aha Osama will be celebrating before Bush!
happy new year also from me. the later is assuming that osama is in one of a 
certain number of timezones ;)
- -- 
- --------------------
() ASCII ribbon against html email 
/\ and Microsoft attachments.
pub 1024D/834F4976 2001-01-07 Björn Gohla (Wissenschaftler, Weltbürger) 
<[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 9FF4 FEDA CCDF DA0E 14D5 8129 6C14 3C39 834F 4976
sub 1024g/29571FE2 2001-01-07