Subject: Broken Phone

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:25:17 -0500

If I am not mistaken, both of the current rounds are held up. According to
the Lojban Portal site, this is due to difficulty translating. I am
therefore offering to start a sixth round, with a not-quite-so-difficult
text. I further propose that whichever two people currently have the round 4
and 5 texts be removed from the list, so I would like it if they would
identify themselves.

The current participants listed on the wiki are:
kreig.daniyl., pier., xod., .and., xorxes., rab.spir., greg.daik., Nora,
lidaniyl., djez.
If anyone else wants to participate who is not on the list, contact me and
tell me what languages you can translate to and from. If anyone on this list
wants to be removed, either because they have chosen not to play or are busy
with the text of round 4 or 5 text, or just feels like taking a break for a
round, please tell me so.

Because the text I have chosen is reasonably short and is from a work which
I hope to translate in its entirety some day, I can send it on as soon as
people are ready for another round.

--la kreig.daniyl.

'.i do cu vanci le ba panje xusra
.i denci gunma le se gidva'

xy.sy. gubmau ckiku nacycme: 0x5C3A1E74