Subject: Re: [lojban] Broken Phone

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:39:03 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002, Craig wrote:

> If I am not mistaken, both of the current rounds are held up. According to
> the Lojban Portal site, this is due to difficulty translating. I am
> therefore offering to start a sixth round, with a not-quite-so-difficult
> text. I further propose that whichever two people currently have the round 4
> and 5 texts be removed from the list, so I would like it if they would
> identify themselves.

The last I know about Round 5, And Rosta dropped out and so I passed it on
to Nora. She's only had it for a few days.

As for Round 4, I sent it off to Pierre a while ago and I don't know about
it since then.

If you want to launch round 6, go ahead. I suggest everyone keep note on
the Wiki about their availability. That should be the central location for
notification since there are several rounds going on.

Arnt, you're back in on my round. You should probably update your status
on the Wiki; it says you're still not playing.

-- 
The tao that can be tar(1)ed
is not the entire Tao.
The path that can be specified
is not the Full Path.