Subject: Re: [lojban] Broken Phone

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:46:40 -0500

On Saturday 05 January 2002 17:39, Invent Yourself wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Jan 2002, Craig wrote:
> > If I am not mistaken, both of the current rounds are held up. According
> > to the Lojban Portal site, this is due to difficulty translating. I am
> > therefore offering to start a sixth round, with a not-quite-so-difficult
> > text. I further propose that whichever two people currently have the
> > round 4 and 5 texts be removed from the list, so I would like it if they
> > would identify themselves.
>
> The last I know about Round 5, And Rosta dropped out and so I passed it on
> to Nora. She's only had it for a few days.
>
> As for Round 4, I sent it off to Pierre a while ago and I don't know about
> it since then.

I have passed both of them on and would very much like to know how they turn 
out.

phma