Subject: Re: [lojban] New file uploaded to lojban

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 23:29:33 -0500

At 10:57 PM 1/6/02 -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:
>I tried to download the file and was asked for a username and password which
>I don't know, since I subscribed to the list by email. How do I find out what
>they are?

To get access to the group web services, you have to be a member of Yahoo 
groups which may be independent of being a member of the list if you signed 
up before we moved to yahoo. You need to go through the membership screen 
giving them the usual personal data and they will link you to your email 
address.

http://help.yahoo.com/help/groups/

will answer many questions about how and what

lojbab

--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org