Subject: Re: [lojban] [campa'avlas] Call for materials

From: Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:38:35 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, John Cowan wrote:

> Jay Kominek wrote:
>
> > I've settled on my final design for the first issue of campa'avlas, a
> > miniliterary journal/newsletter publication, which I intend to fund the
> > printing of for an issue or three. (Hopefully at that point I'll be able
> > to take subscriptions)
>
> An excellent and worthy project!
>
> One small suggestion: that you use the historic name "le lojbo karni"
> and number the first issue #20.

le lojbo karni is an LLG title.

I initially offered to handle the collection of materials, editing,
layout, preparation, etc, etc of any and all newsletters/journals the LLG
(or anyone else) was interested in publishing.

I was told that that wouldn't be necessary, as the only thing holding the
process up was preparation of the mailing list. (I think I tried to offer
to help with getting the mailing list up to date, too. I don't care to
look and see.)

So I'm doing this on my own.

- Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose