Subject: [WWWW] Ready to replace www.lojban.org **PLEASE READ**

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:02:54 -0800

Well, after much behind-the-scenes work, I'm ready to move my testing
site over to replace the current www.lojban.org.

I want to make it clear that it's not perfect, not by a long shot, and
it's missing a lot of things I know people will want there, but it's
good enough for a start.

The test page is at:

http://www.digitalkingdom.org:8080/

Please review it.

I am *more* than happy to take content suggestions right now. However,
what I really want people to be checking for is things that are *really*
broken (important dead links and such).

Barring any serious problems, the link above will become www.lojban.org
in a couple of days (say, by next Monday at the latest).

Thanks for your time.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/