Subject: Re: [lojban] [WWWW] Ready to replace www.lojban.org **PLEASE READ**

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:49:26 -0800

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 08:48:04AM -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Thursday 10 January 2002 08:29, John Cowan wrote:
> > where.html has </title> instead of </h1>, causing the whole page to
> > show up in large font on both Mozilla (Linux and Win32) and IE. It
> > also lacks the xmlns attribute.
> 
> It doesn't all show up in large font in Konqueror, but the navbar is
> cut off below where the text ends. When I adjust the width, it is cut
> off below "Web Resources", or below "About the LLG", or not at all.

Unfortunately, Konqueror's support for CSS is absolutely grotesque.
Please file bugs against it, but I can't support something *that*
braindead, even if I did have the ability to easily test against it.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/