Subject: Re: timezones for talking (was Re: [lojban] on the fone?)

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:32:02 -0800

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 05:27:32PM -0500, Invent Yourself wrote:
> Until then it seems weekdays 
^^^^^^^^
weekends
> are the best, because of the geographic spread. 1500Z Sunday, how is
> that for you guys?

Uhhh, that's 0700 my time. Since given UTC+n, the largest n we have is
1, or maybe 2, and the smallest is -7 or -8 (depending on DST), could we
please make it later in UTC in the future?

I will try to make it anyways, though.

And please show up on the lojban irc server (irc to lojban.org) when you
come to do speakfreely chat, so we can co-ordinate if there are any
problems.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/