Subject: Re: [lojban] SpeakFreely results

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:52:38 -0800

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 04:54:34PM -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Sunday 20 January 2002 16:13, Bj??rn Gohla wrote:
> > not a good idea, rather let the firewall leave through packets to
> > the udp port the sfspeaker listens to (2074 by default).
> 
> I asked this in Lojban before but apparently no one understood me.

Actually, I just hadn't got around to reading it. .u'u

> I am behind a desktop computer which is running Linux 2.4 and which
> uses iptables to let the laptop get to the outside world. What do I do
> so that SpeakFreely can get through the desktop to the laptop?

What bjoern said. Do you need specific iptables commands? Does it use
NAT? NAT is somewhat unlikely to work with a returning UDP stream.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/