Subject: Re: [lojban] Perl "drill" program... (was: UNIX Logflash?)

From: "Deven T. Corzine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:05:23 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, John Cowan wrote:

> Deven T. Corzine wrote:
> 
> > Okay, I realize I'm responding to a year-old message here. That shows how 
> > much time I find to keep up with this mailing list, much less study Lojban!
> 
> In Lojban, no thread is ever truly dead.

Is that good or bad? :-)

> > It wasn't a perfect program, and I never released it, but it worked very 
> > effectively for me...
> 
> Sounds interesting. Please do release it with an Open Source license;
> http://www.opensource.org/licenses

I'm not sure it's in a form suitable for release at the moment -- maybe I 
should clean it up a bit first. I'll have to take a look at it. (Don't 
let me forget!)

Assuming I release it (and I probably will), I would use an Open Source 
license for it, though I don't know offhand which one...

Deven