Subject: Web-based vocabulary program

From: Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:54:12 -0500

Someone may want to check this out, and see what is necessary to get Lojban 
vocabulary added to the languages supported. I have no idea what algorithm 
is used.

lojbab

>From: [email-masked] (Jeff Burton)
>Newsgroups: alt.education
>Subject: Foreign Language Vocabulary Drill Website
>Date: 30 Jan 2002 13:44:55 -0800
>
>I have just put the finishing touches on a web site that helps
>students of foreign languages drill vocabulary in German, French, and
>Spanish. It keeps track of which words a person has seen, and will
>always bring the student back to where he or she left off. It has
>other great features like a corrective feedback algorithm. It is
>completely free and anyone can use it. Here is the url:
>
>http://www.youknowthedrill.com
>
>If anyone has any suggestions for making this site better, I would
>welcome that feedback.
>
>I am also looking for people to help setup other languages on this
>site. I just need someone who knows the language who can help get the
>words into the database. No technical experience necessary.

--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org