Subject: netiquette (was: Re: [lojban] Bible translation style question)

From: Björn Gohla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:00:20 +0100

On Wednesday 30 January 2002 20:06, Invent Yourself wrote:
> META PS to all: please send only one response, and send it to the list.
> Since we're all list members, sending a second copy directly to the
> individual is redundant and annoying. I must read the copy just in case
> it's nontrivial. If you still feel you must send a duplicate copy to
> someone, either send it to John Cowan in protest of the fact that sending
> duplicates is the default method by configuration of this list, or to
> anyone who tells you your mailer is "broken" because it's not mutt.

also name threads properly and according to the subject, also have your 
mailer put references into reply messages, that makes following a thread a 
lot more pleasant ;)
- -- 
Something being fool-proof means it takes an engineer to break it.
pub 1024D/834F4976 2001-01-07 Björn Gohla (Wissenschaftler, Weltbürger) 
<[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 9FF4 FEDA CCDF DA0E 14D5 8129 6C14 3C39 834F 4976
sub 1024g/29571FE2 2001-01-07