Subject: Re: [lojban] skari

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:27:16 -0500

At 06:07 PM 2/19/02 +0100, G. Dyke wrote:
>Just to complain to anyone who is listening and feels like stopping by the
>wiki and writing it down for posterity (as I will surely forget) to say that
>the gloss of {skari} as "colour" is misleading, as "color" is {selska},
>maybe "coloured" would be better.
>
>I also might complain that writing "gray" instead of "grey" and "color"
>instead of "colour" is mighty annoying for users of logflash. In addition
>I'm wondering about logflash to learn the cmavo as remembering {.i} as
>"sentence link" when I expect it to be called "sentence seperator" is just
>too taxing.

There is a function built into the main menu of all versions of LogFlash 
that allow you to edit the keywords that you have to type in, that was put 
in specifically to deal with multiple forms of English. This function is 
rather obvious in use, with the important caveat to beware against using 
identical English keywords for two different Lojban entries.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org