Subject: Re: Lojban Lessons

From: "sklyanin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 17:23:32 -0000

coi robin.
do cusku di'e:

> Just a note to say that I'm no longer maintaining my Lojban course 
at 
> www.bilkent.edu.tr/~robin , since Nick Nicholas' version has all of 
that and 
> more.
> 
> Oh yeah, the real reason: I screwed up with ncftp, forgetting that 
in that 
> program "rm" doesn't ask for confirmation by default. u'iga'inairo'e
> 
> robin.tr

You can find a backup copy at

http://web.archive.org/web/20010607051009/http://www.bilkent.edu.tr/~r
obin/lojbancourse.html

co'o mi'e .evgenis.