Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: [jboske] RE: Anything but tautologies

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:40:40

la djan cusku di'e

> > And what does {pabu} mean, then (if it is legal, as it should be)?
>
>It is not yet defined to mean anything in particular.

It's a pronoun, isn't it? It can be useful to refer for
example to "equation 1", or "example 1", etc.

> > <I won't even ask how to define {n'} in general in Lojban...>
>
>I would write n, n', n'', ... as ny. ny.bu ny.bubu ...

I suppose it depends on what the prime is being used for.
In some contexts it might be confusing, for example is {vybu}
{v'} or {w}?

>(People who say "n double prime" should be dissected!)

Ouch, that's how I've always said it. What's the more
proper way?

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com