Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: [jboske] RE: Anything but tautologies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:31:35 EST

In a message dated 3/1/2002 12:31:24 PM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> That's what I thought. But if a sequence of texts is a text,
> that means sequences are like lei, not like le'i, because
> a set of texts is not a text.
> 

But is a mass of text a text? A mass of dogs is not a dog.

cowan<? Perhaps one cannot use an article directly, but must use
>a LUhA.

Which one?>

LAhE? None obviously fit. 

<>Test question: when you write out what is said as {abu prami by} is the
>written form exactly the same or is it {a prami b}?

It's either exactly the same or it is {A prami B}, never {a prami b}.>

How exactly are you using the capitals? Are they abbreviations for the 
letteral words? This seems to add a new wrinkle to an already confusing (if 
not confused) situation, since capital letters have different letteral words.

<Why?

Because otherwise we would not be able to tell appart {mi}
from {MI} = {my.ibu}.>

But where did {MI} as short for {my ibu} come from? I didn't know you could 
abbreviate and certainly would have thought of this abbreviation.