Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: [jboske] RE: Anything but tautologies

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 20:44:34

la djan cusku di'e

>>{li abu} is another use
>>for the letter "a", this time not as a pronoun but as
>>the value of a variable, although I'm not very clear
>>what type of variable this is supposed to be and how
>>it is different from a pronoun.
>
>It is not different at the level of predicate logic.
>By convention, its referent is taken to be a mathematical
>object. It is also syntactically different: "ko'a le mlatu" is two
>sumti, even if the current referent of "ko'a" is a number,
>whereas "ny. le mlatu" is a single sumti meaning "N of
>the cats I have in mind".

It is??? Don't you need {vei ny}?

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx