Subject: Re: [lojban] lojban application in wearable computing

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:36:52 -0800

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 11:52:52PM +0100, Bj??rn Gohla wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> 
> today i talked to a computer science student working on his diploma
> thesis at my university. he is concerned with how to make it easy for
> users of wearable computers to compose and configure software modules
> on their devices. we discussed how lojban could help non programmers
> in telling the gadgets what to do. we will perhaps go into details
> tomorrow.
> 
> yes, i am rather excited 8)

Wow, that's very cool, especially as I have been pondering the same
issues myself in my head (I've been interested in wearables for years).
Please let me know if I can help.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/