Subject: Re: [lojban] lojban application in wearable computing

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:31:44 -0800

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 06:45:12PM -0800, Ted Reed wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 12 2002 03:37 pm, Invent Yourself wrote:
> > I tend to think that Lojban is useful here as a "native language"
> > for such devices, for internal use, testing & debugging and concept
> > proofs, since it's so much easier (in theory) to work with Lojban
> > than any other language. And once the bugs are worked out, an
> > English/Lojban translation layer is created. At least that's what I
> > intend for my inference engine.
> >
> > So far, in seeking a language for that project, I have one vote for
> > Lisp, one for Prolog, and one for Rosetta! Looks like I will have to
> > do due diligence to break the tie.
> 
> I personally think that lisp/scheme like languages would bear the most
> in common with lojban. Perhaps some python-esque attributes as well.

Uhhh, what?

What resemblance do you see between lisp and lojban, exactly? At a
first glance, I see a much stronger resemblance to Prolog.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/