Subject: Re: [lojban] LogFest 2001: How are we doing?

From: And Rosta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:02:25 +0000

Robin:
#> A plan now exists to start documenting discussions of issues on the
#> net in a more formal fashion, and recording these on the web. The
#> concept is based on pc's "RECORD" messages of prior years, but will be
#> more formalized, and have content similar to what John Cowan used in
#> documenting change proposals to the grammar before baselining. Issues
#> will be resolved using the baseline language where possible, but when
#> appropriate, changes which might be considered if the baseline freeze
#> ended, including experimental cmavo, will be listed in a separate
#> section (without approval). RECORDS would probably be published in
#> Ju'i Lobypli if appropriate.
#
#Did any of this happen?

This is the Elephant, the wiki page for the progress report for which was
last updated 18/11/01 (or 11/18/01, or 01/11/18). Fortunately the need
for it has abated a bit: there was great need for it in the frenzy of last
summer and autumn, but now the debates have waned (as, you
will be glad to know, has my zest).

--And.