Subject: Re: [lojban] LogFest 2001: How are we doing?

From: Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:57:54 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

> > (That is, of course, dependant upon my having a job, having vacation,
> > having money, etc, etc. Anyone know anyone hiring software engineers?
> > Anyone know anyone hiring _at all_?)
>
> Where are you?

Near Boulder, Colorado.

> > I'm still offering to do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING which will aid in getting
> > in contact with non-Internet connected Lojbanists.
>
> The main thing that needs to be done is stealing the old materials from
> lojbab.

So, should I send a Ninja Strike Force to his house to nab it all?

:)

> > Only two people responded to my call for materials for campa'avlas,
> > btw. (Thanks)
>
> I didn't see it; been busy.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lojban/message/12818

> > > broken link' mails).
> >
> > I'd like to think its because you did a decent job on your own. :)
>
> Aaaaaaw. Thanks. But I really need to add more links to *other* lojban
> resources in the community. That was the point, after all.

While it is fairly obvious, it would be worth making sure you've got all
the links which are contained in the following:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/lojbanlinks/
http://directory.google.com/Top/Science/Social_Sciences/Language_and_Linguistics/Constructed_Languages/Logical_Languages/Lojban/
http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/
http://www.google.com/search?q=lojban

I'm sort of excited to notice that the Wiki has worked its way up to the
#3 hit on Google for Lojban. (Now I'm tempted to give the front page a
different name, so that the result on Google is more informative.)

- Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose