Subject: Call for Help with lojban.org

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:02:20 -0800

Rob and Jay have brought things up that have reminded me I want to do
this.

I am interested in inviting people to help provide content for
lojban.org.

Requirements:

Comfortable with shell access and ssh.

Willing to learn a CM tool you've probably never used before.

Advantages:

Getting to contribute directly to the lojban community.

Near unlimited disk space (currently 9 GB available for the website; if
that runs out I'll get *lots* more).

You can host whatever you want out of lojban.org, including a personal
subdirectory if you like.

I get help.

Disadvantages:

You have to put up with my configuration management system, which is
based around Aegis (see <http://aegis.sourceforge.net/>). Aegis rocks.
I'm not using all of its facilities (like testing) on lojban.org yet,
since much of the legacy html would fail even the most basic automated
testing. Btw since the messages for Aegis is internationalized we could
submit lojban messages for it.

I retain sole Integrator access to Aegis. This means that everything
you do goes through me before it becomes part of lojban.org. This is
primarily because I haven't finished fixing the legacy HTML and I have a
specific structure in mind.

So, any takers?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/