Subject: Re: [lojban] lojban application in wearable computing

From: Robin Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:50:13 +0200

On Thursday 14 March 2002 14:19, Robert J. Chassell wrote:
[snippet]
>
> The advantage of Lojban is that it is more than an imperative
> language in disguise.

So at some point, if used for human-computer interaction, would 
perhaps be a way to help computers get from reacting to commands to 
responding to their environment. AI has to progress a little first, 
but I don't think it's inconceivable that in the future I could sit 
down at my computer (or wear it!) and say, for example, {.oiro'i} and 
the computer could decide what an appropriate response (or 
non-response) would be.

robin.tr

-- 
"Give me the views, and I'll give you the arguments." - Chrysippus

Robin Turner
IDMYO, Bilkent Universitesi
Ankara 06533
Turkey

http://www.bilkent.edu.tr/~robin