Subject: lojban.org transfer, reprise.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:59:09 -0800

Just FYI, I have initiated the transfer of the actual lojban.org DNS to
my personal control (including having paid money for the domain). This
does *not* change the legal ownership of the domain.

To complete the transfer, all that is required is lojbab to answer an
e-mail that has been sent to him, and some time to pass.

I just want everyone to understand that at some point, probably about 2
days from now, possibly as much as 7, lojban.org will stop working for
about 12 hours (DNS propagation time, can't help it).

When it comes back up, among other things, there will be an
irc.lojban.org.

Also, at that point we *could* move the mailing lists off of yahoo, and
hence get rid of the advertising. But I have a feeling people don't
want to do that, due to the public exposure (which I still say is
nebulous, at best).

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/