Subject: Re: [lojban] lojban.org transfer, reprise.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:25:17 -0800

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 06:02:24PM -0500, Craig wrote:
> >Also, at that point we *could* move the mailing lists off of yahoo,
> >and hence get rid of the advertising. But I have a feeling people
> >don't want to do that, due to the public exposure (which I still say
> >is nebulous, at best).
> 
> There's also some (mistaken, IMVHO) feeling that it is easier to use
> yahoo. If this were demonstrably true, I would support the continued
> use of yahoo just so as not to turn off non-geeks any more than we
> already do.

Uh, easier to use how, exactly?

Here's the gui for my mailing lists:

http://www.digitalkingdom.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

You are welcome to log in and take a look.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/