Subject: RE: [lojban] lojban.org transfer, reprise.

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:02:44 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Craig wrote:

> >> > > B. When was the last time this group used a poll, or images, or any
> other
> >> > > feature other than mailing?
> >> >
> >> > There are files in the section,
> >>
> >> That exist no-where else? If so, why aren't people asking me to stick
> >> them on the web site?
>
> >Why would anyone ask you to host a file that's already hosted, indeed!
>
> Maybe because having ANY file exist in only one place is stupid?

Perhaps the filea are actually backed up on the hard drives of the
creators. Or are you really saying that the web should be twice the size
it is, with every resource mirrored at least once?

-- 
Somewhere in America there is an idiot whining about the fact that he has to
learn to cursor around the menu system on his VCR, while an 8 year old is
installing FreeBSD in his free time.