Subject: Re: [lojban] openprojects IRC whining.

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:27:09 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Jay Kominek wrote:

>
> On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Invent Yourself wrote:
>
> > I don't knw what all those folks are doing there. Is it because
> > digitalkingdom was down? I don't know how long it was down for; I stopped
> > using IRC for a while. Do folks enjoy getting annoying messages from
> > confused operators,
>
> I'll be happy to give anyone using an ircII derivative client a command
> that they can run to hide those.
>
> > and playing guessing games which sci fi author's server is the one
> > everyone is on this hour?
>
> This is exactly what Robin could solve by pointing irc.lojban.org at one
> of them.

I don't mind that proposal one bit. But I don't yet know why the
sentimental attachment to openprojects.

-- 
Somewhere in America there is an idiot whining about the fact that he has to
learn to cursor around the menu system on his VCR, while an 8 year old is
installing FreeBSD in his free time.