Subject: Too busy with lojban to do stuff involving lojban.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:25:57 -0800

I just want to let everyone know, because I've taken on a lot of
responsibility WRT the lojban community, that I will be somewhat less
active than usual for the next couple of months (and, in fact, this
already started a few weeks ago).

The reason is that the free time set aside for lojban (and a bit of my
other free time as well) is now being taken up memorizing lojban
vocabulary. I'm using SuperMemo on my Visor, and I'm very happy with
it. I'm at 30% right now; that 30% of all the gismu and cmavo. My goal
is to know as much as possible by this years logfest. 50% will be easy.
I don't think 75% will be hard. I hope for 100%, of course, but that
will be difficult.

Just wanted to let everybody know. Please, if something *really* needs
my attention, send me private e-mail. I will try my best to stay
abreast of all the important stuff (such as the DNS conversion of
lojban.org that is currently going on).

Thanks for your attention.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/