Subject: Re: [lojban] le ze romoi selsku be la Yecus

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:55:40

la pycyn cusku di'e

> > {le ma'uda'azemoi selsku be la iecus}
>
>I don't see what {ma'u} does here unless we could have all but
>more than there are, which I suppose is blocked by overriding
>presuppositions.

{ma'uda'aze} is not "(more than all) but seven", it is
"more than (all but seven)", i.e. all but six, all but five,
all but four, all but three, all but two, all but one, or
all (but none).

>How about {da'asu'ezemoi}?

Well, that one allows "all but seven" too, which should be
excluded, but {da'asu'examoi} or {da'ame'izemoi} should work
just as well.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com