Subject: Re: [lojban] le ze romoi selsku be la Yecus

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:52:09

la pycyn cusku di'e

>Talking to cross purposes. My point was meant to be that {ma'u} doesn't 
>mean
>"more than" at all, but rather "positive number". ({seme'i}? {semau}? OH!)

Ouch! I meant {za'u}. So much for mnemonics...

><>How about {da'asu'ezemoi}?
>
>Well, that one allows "all but seven" too, which should be
>excluded, but {da'asu'examoi} or {da'ame'izemoi} should work
>just as well.>
>
>Oh yeah, the 0th case is a case.

I wouldn't count 0th as a case, I would say that if there
is one case, it is the 1st case. But the last case is
a case, and the last but one is a second case.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx