Subject: Re: [lojban] le velski

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:16:27

la xod cusku di'e

> > ko'a skicu ko'e mi le ka melbi
> > He described her to me as beautiful.
> >
> > x4 is a property that x1 attributes to x2. What kind of
> > text would you put there?
>
>In this case zo melbi. In general, descriptions are more complex than
>simple qualities. An entire book can be a description of the author's time
>in the army.

Yes, I'm not defending the place structure, just guessing what
was intended. I think I've usually assumed x4 was a du'u in
my use.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx