Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: [llg-members] LogFest

From: lojbab <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 21:14:13 -0500

At 02:22 PM 4/5/02 +0200, =?utf-8?q?Bj=C3=B6rn=20Gohla?= wrote:
>On Thursday 04 April 2002 22:53, John Cowan wrote:
> > Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group scripsit:
>[...]
> > > I'd like to get more people to come who have not been to a LogFest
> > > before. If you are interested in coming, speak up and let us know, and
>
>i would certainly like to come, but it takes so awfully long to swim across
>the atlantic ;)

It takes even longer from Australia, but Nick has made it twice %^)

>looking at
>http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/index.php?Meeting%20other%20lojbanists
>reveals that there are about 10 jbopre living in the old world.

A lot more than that. That is all who have posted on the wiki, but I think 
we have more than 10 in Germany alone (and a few dozen in the UK, which 
therefore may be a good location). If ever someone wants to seriously 
organize one, we could possibly help out in trying to reach the less active 
people on our mailing lists.

lojbab