Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: [llg-members] LogFest

From: Ted Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:34:53 -0800

On Friday 05 April 2002 05:06 pm, [email-masked] wrote:
> In a message dated 4/5/2002 1:45:23 PM Central Standard Time,
>
> [email-masked] writes:
> > It'd be nifty if we could get one over on the west coast, too. ;D
>
> All you need is a big basement or family room or barn or whatever to
> "sleep" in, a goodly supply of nosherei (preferably the kind that can't
> strictly be called such), a reasonable supply of people who know or know
> about or would like to know about Lojban and are willing to put up a bit
> toward the last previous item and have sleeping gear of some sort and an
> already shot weekend. Having more than one bathroom and some real Lojban
> pro are nice but not totally necessary. Understanding cohabitants probably
> are necessary -- or none at all.

I live in a one bedroom apartment with my mom. =P I'm a little short on space 
myself.

-- rizen