Subject: .uesai .uicai Alice is finished! (draft 1, at least)

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:12:41 -0700

I don't know when it happened, but *every* chapter of Alice appears to
be complete! The only things that are missing are some of the chapter
headings.

Wow. This is really cause for celebration, as I'm pretty sure that this
is the longest text in lojban ever, eclipsing even the old text
Adventure game Nick translated.

The PDF is *sixty*two*pages*. Woooow.

By casual glance, the majority of the work appears to have been done by
xorxes, phma, and araizen. All of you are to be congratulated. Jay and
I also did some. 8)

Wow.

I have updated www.lojban.org with this news, and also fixed the HTML
version to actually work properly.

-Robin
PS: araizen, note that '@c' is a comment, and '@ ' is not. 8)

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/