Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojban list archive

From: Steve Furlong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:04:27 -0400

"Deven T. Corzine" wrote:

> I've been pretty much inactive on this list, not even having time to keep
> up with reading it. (I need to sit down an work on learning the language
> still!)

I hear that. While I was in school I stopped learning and practicing for
a couple of years, and am now starting again essentially from scratch.
The grammar is mostly still in my head, but I have a couple thousand
words to (re)memorize. Blecch. And then I have to read a lot of writings
to learn the idioms and other things not in The Big Red Book.

> Nevertheless, I never unsubscribed -- I've been subscribed to this
> mailing list since October, 2000 and this folder has over 9,500 messages in
> it; if you're looking to make an archive, this data might help...

Yes, that might just come in handy.

What mail client do you use? I'm guessing pine on a *NIX box, but enough
headers are missing that I can't be sure. If you use a client that
stores its messages in a standard ASCII text file, please tgz them up
and tell me where to grab 'em. If the messages are in Outlook or
something, we can still probably work something out.

It sounds as if la robn. (Robin Lee Powell) already has an archive so I
don't need to host one, but if you're willing I'll hold your message
blob for anyone else who needs it.

ki'e

co'o mi'e stivn.

-- 
Steve Furlong Computer Condottiere Have GNU, Will Travel

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all
progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw