Subject: Re: [lojban] where the mailing lists lie

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:53:17 -0700

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 06:08:03PM -0400, lojbab wrote:
> At 01:09 AM 4/19/02 -0600, Jay Kominek wrote:
> >On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, lojbab wrote:
> > > Not finding Yahoo Groups tolerable is their problem, more than it
> > > is ours.
> >
> >It'll be ours when Yahoo starts selling our names, addresses, etc.
> 
> They can't sell what you don't give them. (Hint: they have no way to
> verify the truth of anything you enter into their data fields, other
> than your email address. 

Ummm, who cares about anything other than our e-mail addresses?

-Robin, wondering what conversation lojbab is participating in.

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/