Subject: RE: [lojban] cipja'o

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 17:44:21 -0400

>> > zoiny cipja'o ny na ka'e lujvo ki'u lonu zoiny pj ny cu naljbo .i mi
pensi
>> > lenu do zo cipyja'o cu skudji .i xu go'i
>> >
>>
>> Ummm. What is the previous bridi at {go'i}. I assume what is wanted is
{do
>> zo cipyja'o cu skudji} But {mi pensi...skudji} is actually closer,
ending
>> after the {kei} after {skudji}. The rules in the RefGram are incomplete
and
>> the examples don't help -- nor do I see how to get to the bridi after
{nu} if
>> {go'i} doen't refer to it.

>I agree that 'go'i' refers to the main-level bridi of the previous
sentence. To
>refer to the subsentence, I use 'drani' or 'jetnu' or (in this case)
'skudji'
>and let context take care of the rest.

Sorry. Minor brain fart.