Subject: RE: [lojban] Fw: lojban

From: Jim Carter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:13:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002, Craig wrote:
> >Je suis tombé sur le lojban un peu par hasard cet apres-midi (sur la
> >page d'openprojects.net en fait) et j'aimerais bien en savoir plus de
> >l'avis de quelqu'un qui s'y est mis.
>
> >est-ce qu'il y a des francophones qui s'y interessent ?
> >tout ce que tu voudras bien me dire a ce sujet m'interesse :)
>
> >ki'e
> >mose
>
> Is there any chance I could see a translation of this in English or Lojban?
> Or is it something that non-francophones wouldn't care about anyway?

I noticed that nobody posted a translation, so I'll revive high school
French (Français du lycée) and give it a try:

I stumbled upon Lojban by chance this afternoon (on the openprojects.net
page) and I would like to know it better, through (?) the advice of an
actual Lojbanist (someone who is "into" it).

Are there any French-speakers interested in it (Lojban)? Anything you
might want to tell me on this subject will be interesting to me.

James F. Carter Voice 310 825 2897 FAX 310 206 6673
UCLA-Mathnet; 6115 MSA; 405 Hilgard Ave.; Los Angeles, CA, USA 90095-1555
Email: [email-masked] http://www.math.ucla.edu/~jimc (q.v. for PGP key)