Subject: RE: [lojban] Sapir/Worf hypothesis

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:07:56 -0400

>To those who have learned Lojban, have you found that thinking in it is
different than thinking in English? Does Lojban open possibilities not found
in
>English or close some ways of thinking that are possible in English? From
your experience, what can you say about the Sapir/Worf hypothesis?

I don't think in words, so I can't address thinking in a language at all,
but I can say that I can write passable poetry in Lojban but not in English.
I don't know what this tells you.

--la kreig.daniyl.

'lonu zasti ce lonu na zasti cu finsi'u
.i loka nandu ce loka frili cu riksi'u
.i loka clani ce loka tordu cu mresi'u
.i loka galtu ce loka dizlu cu bapsi'u
.i lo voksa joi lo sance cu saxsi'u
.i caku lo purci lo bavli cu katyje'i'
-la lautsyn.

pygypy gubmau ckiku nacycme: 0x5C3A1E74 (laldo), 0x22C68020 (citno)