Subject: RE: [lojban] Correct terminator(s)?

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:04:46 -0400

> mi skicu lenu mi tcidu le cukta ku do

Does "mi lenu mi tcidu le cukta ku ku do skicu" work?

>I presume they can't all be correct -- or can they? If they are, is
>there a difference? Which would be the preferred way? If none is
>correct, what would be the correct way to say it?

The preferred way is to say:

Actually, there is not one right answer. Some people don't like multiple
ku's, so my "mi lenu mi tcidu le cukta ku ku do skicu" would be horrible.
Some of us like SOV constructions wherever they don't get unweildy, and
would be most likely to use "mi lenu mi tcidu le cukta kei do skicu" or
similar. Some people are word-order bigots (zo'o) and would never use
anything that didn't begin with "mi skicu". So whichever one of these YOU
want to use is probably the right one.

--la kreig.daniyl.

'.i do cu vanci le ba panje xusra
.i denci gunma le se gidva'

pygypy gubmau ckiku nacycme: 0x22C68020