Subject: Re: [lojban] Non-yahoo mirror list ready.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:14:15 -0700

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 11:04:57AM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> There is now a mailing list for lojban on my machine, which mirrors the
> list on yahoo. I think I have all the kinks worked out. 8)

Accept an extra header that ends up in the body. I'll have to fix that.

> The list is [email-masked]'. You can subscribe by sending mail
> to [email-masked]' with 'subscribe' in the subject or
> body. Or you can use the web interface at
> <http://www.digitalkingdom.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>.

The interface can also be found at <http://www.lojban.org/lsg2/>.

You can sign yourself up in digest mode there, or send 'help' as the
subject to the request address.

Also, on this list, the Reply-to: is set to the list. It's stripped
before sending to yahoo.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/