Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: drata gugde sinxa

From: "Newton, Philip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:29:06 +0200

Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Thursday 20 June 2002 11:05, Newton, Philip wrote:
> > those names are not on the list at
> > http://www.din.de/gremien/nas/nabd/iso3166ma/codlstp1/en_listp1.html nor
at
http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/02iso-3166-code-lists/lis
t-en1.html .
> "TL" is on that page, not "TP".

Hm, the first page ("as of 2001-06-12") has "TP"; the second has "TL". I'd
be inclined to trust the second, since DIN said they handed over control of
ISO 3166/MA to ISO on 2001-12-03 or thereabouts.

> I'm going to add "tl" to lojbandom.tab and tell the analog list.

It probably needs to contain both... similar to the su/ru or the cs/cz+sk
situation. There might be legacy domain names using the old ending. (Though
I rather doubt it.)

Cheers,
Philip
-- 
Philip Newton <[email-masked]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.