Subject: Re: How to make best use of jbofi'e?

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:36:32 -0400 (EDT)

X-list: lojban-list

Don't bother installing anything if you just want to play around and watch
it go.

http://www.epita.fr/~poss_r/lojban/jboski.html

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, And Rosta wrote:

> Bearing in mind that I've not used or downloaded it -- and do tell me
> if I'm talking out my arse here -- I'd like to ask if there are any clever
> ways of using it in a Windows invironment, or whether one has to
> create a text file and run jbofi'e on it -- which is something one
> probably wouldn't bother to do for, say, an email message with
> one sentence of Lojban in it.
>
> --And..
>
>
>

-- 
Nisha, 26, clutching an ice cream and her toddler son, read impassively
through a leaflet calling for immediate dialogue with Pakistan to avert
the horror of a nuclear war. "Why should we worry about this?" she said
with a shrug. "India has more nuclear weapons than Pakistan. We will
wipe them off the map and win the war."