Subject: Re: How to make best use of jbofi'e?

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:39:34 -0700

X-list: lojban-list

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 06:35:02PM +0100, And Rosta wrote:
> Bearing in mind that I've not used or downloaded it -- and do tell me
> if I'm talking out my arse here -- I'd like to ask if there are any
> clever ways of using it in a Windows invironment,

<smartass>
Ask me for a shell account on lojban.org, download putty, go to your
shell account, run it there.
</smartass>

Failing that, I would assume, having never tried it, that it probably
takes standard input on windows, i.e. that you run it from the command
prompt, enter the lojban text, and hit (probably) ctrl-D.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/