Subject: Re: Help! [[email-masked]: ...et les autres langues !!!]

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:24:51 -0700

X-list: lojban-list

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 05:20:28PM +0000, Shane Sniffen wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 03:17:56AM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> > Still hoping someone can respond to this.
> 
> I'll do it, but what do you want me to say?
> 
> > C'est bien le lojban, mais quand vous d?ciderez vous ? l'enseigner dans des autres langues que l'anglais. En esp?ranto, on trouve des cours dans presque toutes les langues.
> 
> " Lojban is good, but when will you decide to teach it in languages
> other than English? There are Esperanto courses in almost every
> language. "

Yeah, I can understand it, but I'm not good enough to respond any more.

If you could write, "We would love to, but we would first need
volunteers that speak those languages and are also good with lobjan.
There is at least one French lojbanist, but he has not yet written any
French texts teaching lojban.

Thank you for your interest!"

Thanks for your help, Shane.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/