Subject: Lessons status

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:26:47 +1000

There has been a recent comment that people can start translating the 
lessons once they're done.

Folks, the lessons will keep getting changed as my insane schedule 
permits, and as people bring things up to me. However, the pending 
comments I have to act on are few and minor (some stuff Scott Weller 
found, and adding IPA to the initial pronunciation chapter.) 
Furthermore, whenever such changes are made, you will be able to see 
exactly what they are because of the webCVS system on Robin's 
machine. Therefore I see no reason why people shouldn't start on 
translating the brochure, and fix minor things as the lessons get 
(infrequently) updated. And in effect, of course, the lessons have 
been done for quite some time now. This goes for 'Lojban for 
beginners' as well.

If, when, and how the lessons and brochure get published on paper is 
a concern for the LLG, and I trust it will be decided on at Logfest.
-- 
[][][][] [][][][][][][][][][] [][][][]
Dr Nick Nicholas. [email-masked] http://www.opoudjis.net
University of Melbourne: [email-masked]
Chiastaxo dhe to giegnissa, i dhedhato potemu,
ma ena chieri aftumeno ecratu, chisvissemu. (I Thisia tu Avraam)