Subject: Re: jbofi'e for other languages

From: "sklyanin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:13:24 -0000

--- In lojban@y..., BestATN@a... wrote:
> In a message dated 2002-06-21 8:34:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, And. 
at 
> lojban@y... writes:
> 
> 
> > Or, more realistically, implement jbofi'e for the world's major 
languages.
> now THAT'S a good idea!
> steven lytle

I am very interested in helping to produce a Russin version of 
jbofi'e. I am about to finish my translation of the gismu list into 
Russian, and russifying jbofi'e would be a natural next step.

Could someone who knows well the internal lay-out of jbofi'e answer 
the following questions:

To what extent the present version of jbofi'e is ready for 
translation? Is it sufficient to replace a few vocabulary files or 
some more serious work is necessary? How can I get the files to 
translate and how are they organized?

mi'e .evgenis.